Saturday, May 2, 2009

It's a gorgeous Saturday...

And no one is shopping! Everyone is at the beach. :(

I've been here at Fresh Squeezed for 8 1/2 hours with another 2 left. I am bored. I haven't had a sale since 11 o'clock this morning. Hopefully I'll have a 6 o'clock hour like last night...I sold over $1000 in one hour. It was a great way to end the night and start the month.

On the bright side when I leave tonight at 7:15, I don't have to be back until 1pm on Monday. Yay for half of a weekend! I'm going to check out Summit Church again in the morning. Afterwards my condo is in desperate need of cleaning!

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to be at the beach right now...but first I would definitely swing by and interrupt your boredom :). Its been grey and wet all weekend! But this week is supposed to be gorgeous, sunny and in the 70s. Can't wait! Enjoy your half day on Monday!

    ReplyDelete