Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tweet tweet

I finally caved and joined twitter yesterday. You can find me @karawilliamson. I have a feeling that this will quickly become an unhealthy addiction.
It has been so slow in the store lately and I've been glued to the internet. I also read four books in five days. Yeah...it's been reallllllly slow. Right now, I'm working on Kate's traveling scarf and jamming out to Eurythmics on the light rock station we have playing in the store.
The song "Here Comes the Rain" is quite appropriate, as it has been continuously raining for the last week. I'd like to blame the lack of sales on the rain, but the truth is the island seems abandoned since Easter. Things should pick up again this weekend because Memorial Day is Monday. Rumor has it that the resort is close to sold out in June and July. That'll be great for business.

No comments:

Post a Comment