Sunday, May 24, 2009

Five Songs, Second Edition

I've been composing more song lists this week. It's been rather fun. I've busted out my old iPod and have been rocking out to music I haven't listened to in years! Anyway, here are today's lists:

Five Favorite Cover Songs (in no particular order):
1. Starfish and Coffee by Matt Nathanson (Prince Cover)
2. Such Great Heights by Iron and Wine (The Postal Service Cover)
3. Jenny (867-5309) by Less Than Jake (Tommy Tutone Cover)
4. Tainted Love by Soft Cell (Gloria Jones Cover)
5. Maybe I'm Amazed by Jem (Paul McCartney Cover)

and

Five Songs That Have Been Declared "Kara's Song" mostly by friends:
1. Glamorous by Fergie
2. Baby Got Back by Sir Mix-a-lot
3. Crazy by Gnarls Barkley
4. Dancing Queen by Abba
5. Roses by Outkast

One more list, just for fun!

Five Songs I've sung KARAoke:
1. Who's Bed Have Your Boots Been Under by Shania Twain
2. Paradise City by Guns and Roses
3. All Out of Love by Air Supply
4. Dancing Queen by Abba
5. Hello Dolly by Louis Armstrong

2 comments:

  1. Paradise City can't count! We laughed the ENTIRE TIME! Hahaha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I didn't include Paradise City, I wouldn't have been able to list five songs! Besides...we did sing the chorus! ;)

    It's been too long...I need to add another list or two!

    ReplyDelete