Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Five Songs

So lately, everyone seems to be filling out the "Five Things" on Facebook. One that I was going to do was the "Five Favorite Songs", but honestly I love music too much to pick just five songs. So, I'm going to compile multiple "Five Favorite Songs" lists.

Tonight's edition:

Five Country Songs That Move Me (in no particular order)
1) Independence Day by Martina McBride
2) Bring on the Rain by Jo Dee Messina
3) Good Morning Beautiful by Steve Holy
4) Something More by Sugarland
5) Johnny and June by Heidi Newfield

and

Five Songs that Make Me Thankful for Road Trips With My Older Brother When I Was in Middle School (also in no particular order)
1) Say It Ain't So by Weezer
2) Hey Jealousy by Gin Blossoms
3) Superman's Dead by Our Lady Peace
4) Shimmer by Fuel
5) Good by Better Than Ezra


Stay tuned for more lists. Like I said in my earlier post- work is SLOW!

4 comments:

  1. Shimmer = amazing. I will crank that song any time it plays. No lie.

    Good Morning Beautiful makes me cry. It's such a sweet song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara, I don't know half of your songs or artists. Please enlighten me and make me mixed tapes someday. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara- Mixed Tapes are my favorite! I have a mix on my iTunes called Mixed Tape so that will be the first one you get! And then I'll make more so by the time you leave for Honduras you'll have an entire anthology of Kara's favorite songs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie- You know I jam out to Shimmer all the time! ;)

    Good Morning Beautiful reminds me of a certain boy from my senior year of high school. Every day when I picked him up to go to school he'd greet me, "Good morning, beautiful!" I go through phases where I can't listen to it at all because it's too upsetting. But I'll always love that song.

    ReplyDelete