Friday, November 13, 2009

"New" Old Direction

So I'm not sure what I was thinking when I created this blog. I can hardly keep up with my original blog, so why have two?! Anyway, I am now directing you back to the original. I posted the same Friday Fill In there and will continue to post from that blog. Who cares if craftiness and regular-ness (nice word, huh?) collide?! I don't...anymore. I don't have enough content to keep either one interesting, so maybe it'll be better if they are one. Who knows?! What I really want to do is start from scratch. But that would be giving up, I suppose...


Oh and I'm finally getting the grasp of Flickr and importing pictures....so they shouldn't be as distorted as before. That in itself should be a perk in reading the "new" old blog!

1 comment:

  1. It's not giving up if you're collaborating two things and in a sense creating something new :).

    ReplyDelete